A Phase 1 Window of Opportunity Study Investigating the Pharmacodynamic Biomarker Effects of AZD2014 (an mTOR1/2 Inhibitor) Given Prior to Radical Prostatectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vistusertib (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Feb 2017 Results analysing pharmacodynamic biomarker effects of vistusertib given prior to radical prostatectomy and safety presented at the 2017 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 06 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 23.