A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Parallel Design, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 6 and 12 mg Proellex® (Telapristone Acetate) Administered Orally in the Treatment of Premenopausal Women With Confirmed Symptomatic Uterine Fibroids
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Telapristone (Primary)
- Indications Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Repros Therapeutics
- 25 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Nov 2016 Pooled results published in a Repros Therapeutics media release.
- 18 May 2016 According to a Repros Therapeutics media release, the results of the second course of treatment should be reported within the next 5 months.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History