A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of a single intravenous dose of Tocilizumab for the treatment of allergen-induced asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Mar 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 19 Mar 2014 According to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record, anticipated date last participant will be enrolled on 1 Sep 2015.
- 18 Mar 2014 New trial record