A Randomized, Phase 2a, Blinded, 3-Way Crossover Dose-Ranging Study With G-Pen Mini (Glucagon Injection) to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus (T1DM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon (Primary)
- Indications Hypoglycaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors XERIS Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jun 2017 According to a Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release, results were presented at the 77th Scientific Session of the American Diabetes Association (ADA).
- 16 Jun 2017 Results published in a Xeris Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 27 May 2016 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History