The effect of total intravenous anesthesia and prophylactic ramosetron on postoperative nausea and vomiting after thyroidectomy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramosetron (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint of postoperative nausea and vomiting has been met, according to results published in the Journal of International Medicine Research.
- 10 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results published in the Journal of International Medical Research.
- 10 Dec 2015 Results published in the Journal of International Medical Research