An Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of COR-003 (2S, 4R-ketoconazole) in the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levoketoconazole (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SONICS
- Sponsors Strongbridge Biopharma
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Cortendo media release, this study completed enrollment with 94 total patients in July 2017, after the Company permitted several qualified patients to enroll in the study subsequent to achieving the target enrollment of 90 patients.