An Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of COR-003 (2S, 4R-ketoconazole) in the Treatment of Endogenous Cushing's Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levoketoconazole (Primary)
- Indications Cushing syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SONICS
- Sponsors Strongbridge Biopharma
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Cortendo media release, this study completed enrollment with 94 total patients in July 2017, after the Company permitted several qualified patients to enroll in the study subsequent to achieving the target enrollment of 90 patients.
- 26 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Strongbridge Biopharma media release, the company has met enrolment target of 90 patients in this trial but a small number of additional potential study participants remain in screening and will be allowed to enroll, if qualified. Top-line results expected in the second quarter of 2018.