A Randomized, Double-blinded, Controlled Clinical Trial Comparing Post-injection Site Pain of Technetium-labeled Tilmanocept Versus Technetium-labeled Sulfur Colloid in Patients Undergoing Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping Procedure for Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tc 99m tilmanocept (Primary) ; Tc 99m sulfur colloid
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- 20 Aug 2015 Results published in the Annals of surgical Oncology, as per Navidea media release.
- 20 Aug 2015 Results published in Navidea media release.
- 08 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 2015 Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) conference, according to a Navidea Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History