German-Austrian Register to Evaluate the Short and Long-term Safety and Therapy Outcomes of the ABSORB Everolimus-eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold System in Patients With Coronary Artery Stenosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GABI-R
- 13 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Mar 2021, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.