Open-label, Multi-center Study to Evaluate the Safety, Efficacy, and Plasma Gadolinium Concentrations After an Intravenous Injection of 0.1 mL/kg Body Weight Eovist/Primovist for Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Liver in Children 0 to 2 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gadoxetate disodium (Primary)
- Indications Bile duct diseases; Liver disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Diagnostic use; Registrational
- Sponsors Bayer
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 20 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.