A Phase 1b Study of LY2835219 in Combination With Multiple Single Agent Options for Patients With Stage IV NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abemaciclib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; LY 3023414 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-238
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=29, Data cut off: 1 Mar 2017) of cohort D (Abema [100, 150 mg, or 200 mg] was given orally on a continuous schedule every 12 hours (q12h) with LY at 100, 150, or 200 mg q12h) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 29 Aug 2017 According to an Eli Lilly media release, results from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2017 Congress.
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 180 to 150.