A Multi-center, Open-label, Non-randomized, Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Regorafenib (BAY 73-4506) in Pediatric Subjects With Solid Malignant Tumors That Are Recurrent or Refractory to Standard Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Jun 2019 to 24 Oct 2019.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 24 Oct 2019.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 50 to 77.