Multicenter Randomized Open-label Controlled Study to Investigate Treatment Response of IV Injectafer vs Oral Iron to Baseline Hepcidin Levels in Patients With Iron Deficiency Anemia Secondary to Inflammatory Bowel Disease or Gastric Bypass
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary) ; Ferrous sulfate
- Indications Inflammatory bowel diseases; Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 22 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.