A Multicenter, Open-Label, Long-Term, Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy Study of Retigabine in Adult Epilepsy Patients With Partial-Onset Seizures (Extension of Study VRX-RET-E22-302) [EXTENSION OF 700025455]
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 19 Apr 2018.
- 05 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History