A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Viagenpumatucel-L (HS-110) in Combination With Low Dose (Metronomic) Cyclophosphamide Versus Chemotherapy Alone in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Adenocarcinoma After Failure of Two or Three Previous Treatment Regimens for Advanced Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Viagenpumatucel-L (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Heat Biologics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.