A multicenter, double-blind, fixed-dose, long-term extension trial of the safety of asenapine using olanzapine as an active control in subjects diagnosed with schizophrenia who completed protocol-P05688.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Actavis; Forest Laboratories; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 04 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Mar 2014 New trial record