A Phase 2, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Dose-Ranging Study Evaluating Safety/ Efficacy Atropine Doses With Pseudoephedrine and Chlorpheniramine in SAR Patients 12 Years of Age and Older
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Atropine/chlorphenamine/pseudoephedrine (Primary) ; Atropine; Pseudoephedrine/chlorphenamine
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MAGNA Pharmaceuticals
- 29 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Mar 2014 New trial record