Phase II Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of a Second I.P. Infusion Cycle of Catumaxomab in Patients With Malignant Ascites Due to Carcinoma, Requiring Their First Therapeutic Puncture After Treatment in the CASIMAS Study [EXTENSION OF 700040668]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant ascites
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SECIMAS
- Sponsors Neovii Biotech
- 22 Mar 2014 A phase II study (SECIMAS) in patients receiving a second treatment cycle from the CASIMA patient population is going to occur, according to information presented at ASCO 2010.
- 22 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, up to 30 evaluable patients from the CASIMAS study were expected to be enrolled.
- 21 Mar 2014 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trial register, EudraCT2009-014076-22)