A phase 2, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, efficacy and safety study of apremilast (CC-10004) in subjects with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 05 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2016 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data from this trial is expected in 2016.
- 23 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per Celgene corporation media release.