Phase I/II Trial of the Combination of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) and Nab-paclitaxel (Abraxane) in the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.