A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle and Active-Controlled, Safety and Efficacy Study of AL-53817 and AL-78843 Ophthalmic Solutions for the Treatment of Allergic Conjunctivitis in an Environmental Exposure Chamber (EEC) Model
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AL 53817 (Primary) ; AL 78843 (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis; Ragweed pollen hypersensitivity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 28 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Jul 2014.