A Phase 1 Study of MLN9708 in Combination With MEC (Mitoxantrone, Etoposide, and Intermediate-Dose Cytarabine) for Relapsed/ Refractory Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Dec 2017 Final efficacy results and the association of gene expression profiling with response, presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.