An efficacy and safety study of K-103-IP for the treatment of mild-to-moderate acute pain associated with ankle strain or sprain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs K 103 IP (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kowa Research Institute
- 11 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Apr 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2014 New trial record