A Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Recombinant Human Arginase 1 (PEG-BCT-100) Combined With Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BCT 100 (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PACOX
- Sponsors Bio-Cancer Treatment International
- 27 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.