Rivaroxaban Versus Vitamin K-Antagonist (VKA) in Thromboprophylaxis of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: Patient Preference Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Phenprocoumon
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Stroke; Thrombosis; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 29 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.