A Phase 1/2 Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Tolerability of MK-3475 + Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2b (PEG-IFN) and MK-3475 + Ipilimumab (IPI) in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma (MEL) and Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) (KEYNOTE 029)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Peginterferon alfa-2b
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-029
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 17 Jun 2020.
- 02 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 17 Jun 2020.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History