A Phase III 2 Arms, Multicenter, Randomised, Double-blind Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Ozenoxacin 1% Cream Applied Twice Daily for 5 Days Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Patients With Impetigo
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ozenoxacin (Primary)
- Indications Impetigo
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferrer
- 08 May 2017 According to a Cipher Pharmaceuticals media release, based on the data from this and other trial (see profile 202934), the Health Canada has approved OZANEX™(ozenoxacin cream, 1%) indicated for the treatment of impetigo in patients aged 2 months and older.
- 12 Jul 2016 According to a Cipher Pharmaceuticals media release, the New Drug Submission for Ozenoxacin has been accepted for review by Health Canada.
- 30 Jul 2015 Results published in a Cipher Pharmaceuticals media release.