Phase I Clinical Intramuscular Gene Transfer of rAAV1.CMV.huFollistatin344 Trial to Patients With Becker Muscular Dystrophy and Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AAV1 FS344 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy; Inclusion body myositis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jul 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.