A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Effect of Liraglutide in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome on Risk Markers of Vascular Thrombosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIPT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2016 Results assessing effect of liraglutide on ectopic fat distribution and sex hormones in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome (n=67) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.