A Non-comparative, Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Caspofungin Acetate (MK-0991) for the Treatment of Esophageal Candidiasis or Invasive Candidiasis in Chinese Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caspofungin (Primary)
- Indications Candidiasis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Mar 2014 New trial record
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.