The ReTreatment Trial: A Phase II, Open-label, Single-arm Study of Re-treating Myelofibrosis Patients With Ruxolitinib/Jakavi After Treatment Interruption Due to Loss of Response and/or Adverse Event
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReTreatment
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Feb 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.