Prospective, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Multicenter Study, With an Extension Period of Dose-blinded Active Treatment, to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Two Dose Levels of NT 201 in Treating Chronic Troublesome Sialorrhea in Various Neurological Conditions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Neurological disorders; Sialorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIAXI
- Sponsors Merz Pharma
- 07 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Subjects Global Impression of Change Scale (GICS) entry) has been met, according to a Merz North America media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Unstimulated salivary flow rate (uSFR)) has been met, according to a Merz North America media release.
- 07 Jun 2017 Topline results from this trial published in a Merz North America Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History