Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of Topical 3% Amphotericin B Cream for the Treatment of Uncomplicated Cutaneous Leishmaniasis in Colombia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Amphotericin B (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous leishmaniasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Anfoleish
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.