Phase I/II proof of concept trial of HemaXellerate™ I in patients with treatment resistant aplastic anaemia.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HemaXellerate I (Primary)
- Indications Aplastic anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Regen BioPharma
- 11 May 2016 According to Regen media release, the Company intends to amend its previously submitted Investigational New Drug Application for HemaXellerate in order that Regen may obtain consent from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to pursue this trial.
- 15 Dec 2015 According to Regen BioPharma Inc media release, the US FDA has granted clearance to initiate clinical trial for HemaXellerate-1 in refractory aplastic anemia.
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, as per a Regen BioPharma media release.