Phase II proof-of-concept trial of ruxolitinib in patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 11 Feb 2016 Based on the interim results of JANUS 1 and the phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and CRP, ongoing Incyte-sponsored trials of ruxolitinib in solid tumors will be discontinued, including the phase 3 JANUS 2 study in pancreatic cancer, the Phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and low CRP, and the phase 2 studies in breast and lung cancer, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.
- 30 Oct 2014 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to media release.
- 27 Mar 2014 New trial record