A randomized, open-label, 2-stage study of INCB047986 administered orally to subjects with primary myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) refractory to or unlikely to respond to erythropoiesis-stimulating agents (ESAs)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs INCB 47986 (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 22 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jun 2014 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University).