An Open-Label, Non-randomised, Parallel Group, Multicentre, Phase I Study to Assess the Safety and Effect of Olaparib at Steady State on the Pharmacokinetics of the Anti-hormonal Agents Anastrozole, Letrozole and Tamoxifen at Steady State, and the Effect of the Anti-hormonal Agents on Olaparib, Following Administration in Patients With Advanced Solid Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Letrozole; Tamoxifen
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 28 Dec 2017.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 08 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.