Clinical Phase III Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of Subcutaneous Human Immunoglobulin (Octanorm 16.5%) In Patients With Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Immunodeficiency disorders
- Focus First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Octapharma
- 12 Jul 2017 This study has been completed in Czech Republic.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Nov 2017.