A phase 1/2 open-label, single ascending dose trial of a self-complementing optimized adeno-associated virus serotype 8 Factor IX gene therapy (AskBio009) in adults with haemophilia B
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AskBio 009 (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Asklepios BioPharmaceutical; Baxter Healthcare Corporation; Shire
- 07 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2029 to 1 Nov 2030.
- 07 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2019 to 1 Nov 2030.
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History