A Pilot Study Testing Single-Agent Regorafenib in Advanced Previously-Treated Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 28 Aug 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology