A Phase 1/2 Double Blind, Randomized Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of RUT58-60 Lavage Following Abdominal Surgery as an Adjunctive Therapy to Prophylactic Systemic Antibiotics
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs RUT 58 60 (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Postoperative infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ruthigen
- 06 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2014 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTirals.gov: US National Institutes of Health - NCT02280395).
- 08 Oct 2014 Completion of enrolment of 20 patients in phase I is planned for the fourth quarter of 2014, and completion of enrolment of another 130 patients for phase II is planned by the end of the first quarter of 2015, according to a Ruthigen media release.