A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active- and Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CF101 Compared to Methotrexate in the Treatment of Early Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Piclidenoson (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACROBAT
- Sponsors Can-Fite BioPharma
- 30 Oct 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, the first patient has been enrolled and dosed in this trial.
- 30 Oct 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release.
- 30 May 2017 According to a Can-Fite BioPharma media release, the company expects to commence this trial by the third quarter of 2017.