A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Single and Multiple Ascending Doses of AEM-28 in Healthy Subjects and Patients With Refractory Hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AEM 28 (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Capstone Therapeutics; LipimetiX
- 30 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2014 Top-line data are expected in late fourth quarter 2014 or early first quarter 2015, according to a Capstone Therapeutics media release.
- 30 May 2014 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT02100839).