A multinational, open-label, non-controlled trial on safety, efficacy and pharmacokinetics of NNC 0129-0000-1003 in previously treated paediatric patients with severe haemophilia A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Turoctocog alfa pegol (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms PATHFINDER 5
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Jul 2016 Results will be presented at the World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) World Congress 2016, according to a Novo Nordisk media release.
- 01 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 May 2018 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.