An Open-Label Study to Assess the Immune Response to Vaccination in Tecfidera (BG00012)-Treated Versus Interferon-Treated Subjects With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine; Interferon; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Multiple sclerosis; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.