A Phase I randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, multiple dose ascending study of CK 2127107 in healthy volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CK 2127107 (Primary)
- Indications Muscular atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cytokinetics
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Cytokinetics media release, results from this and two other studies (profiles 700242741 and 700247918) are published in Muscle & Nerve Journal "CK-2127107 Amplifies Skeletal Muscle Response to Nerve Activation in Humans".
- 19 Jun 2015 According to a Cytokinetics media release, results from this and two other studies (profiles 700242100 and 700247918) were presented at the 19th International SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) Researcher Meeting held during the 2015 Annual SMA Conference.
- 13 Oct 2014 Results published in the Media Release.