A phase 1, placebo-controlled, double-blind, dose-escalation study evaluating the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of SM04690 injected in the target knee joint of moderately to severely symptomatic osteoarthritis subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SM 04690 (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Samumed
- 15 Nov 2016 Results published in the Samumed Media Release.
- 01 Nov 2016 According to a Samumed media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2016 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Annual Meeting.
- 04 Apr 2016 Results published in Samumed media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History