A Phase IIb, Open-label Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Subcutaneous Doses of PRO045 in Subjects With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PRO 045 (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioMarin Nederland; BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- 31 May 2016 According to a BioMarin media release, the company intends to discontinue clinical and regulatory development of Kyndrisa as well as the three other first-generation follow-on products, BMN 044, BMN 045 and BMN 053, currently in Phase 2 studies for distinct forms of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- 31 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to a BioMarin media release.
- 03 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.