A Phase 1 Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Escalating Doses of ASG-22CE Given as Monotherapy in Subjects With Metastatic Urothelial Cancer and Other Malignant Solid Tumors That Express Nectin-4
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enfortumab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Agensys
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=68,data cut off; 3 Jan 2017) assessing tolerability presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results (n=81) from this trial published in a Seattle Genetics Media Release.
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Seattle Genetics media release, data from this trial presented at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History