A Phase IIIb, open-label, multi-centric study to evaluate the immunogenicity of one dose of GSK Biologicals' MenACWY-TT conjugate vaccine administered intramuscularly in healthy adolescents aged 10 to 15 years, previously primed with a MenC conjugate vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections; Meningococcal meningitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
- 05 Jul 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 03 Apr 2014 New trial record