Phase II Study of Nonsense Readthrough Compound NPC-14 (Arbekacin Sulfate) to Explore Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients (NORTH POLE DMD Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arbekacin (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.